Tuesday 20 January 2015

NOOR ON INSIDE THE EYE: JANUARY 17, 2015

Please go HERE to listen to my conversation with Dennis Fetcho, alias The Fetch, on his excellent weekly radio programme Inside the Eye. I was honoured to be his guest on January 17, 2015. Here is a link to the programme.  I am in the second hour. 


I have never mentioned The Fetch at Snippits and Snappits, a definite oversight since he is one of the better broadcasters in the alternative information field. Dennis Fetcho is an American ex-pat living in Jordan and provides powerful, insightful, no-holds-barred analysis of international events that are, if you are fortunate, highlighted by some of the best rants ever recorded. 

The Fetch's chatroom during his Saturday morning show is one of the most enlightened and friendly I have ever found. Just never mention the word "bacon" and you should be ok. 

The Fetch is now also frequently a guest on Red Ice most recently having completed material on the English Qaballah and Noahide Law. Links to his work can all be found at Inside the Eye

2 comments:

  1. You proved an interesting guest, Noor! I relate to you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened a couple of days ago. Loved the bacon moment.

    I enjoy The Fetch's programs.

    Good job, Ma'am.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.